My friend, Robyn, tagged me. I’ve never been tagged. I feel like one of the cool kids at school or something. Anywho, here’s my answers:
10 years ago: I was just coming up on my 6 month anniversary of marrying Tony, working full-time as a dental hygienist, and loving life in my teeny one bedroom apartment.
5 things on my to do list today:
1. bathe kids
3. take a nap
5. make dinner
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. anything chocolate and peanut butter (Nutrageous and peanut m&ms are the BOMB!)
2. Cheez-it twisters
4. sea salt and cracked pepper kettle chips
5. ice cream sundaes
What would I do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: Buy a house with enough bedrooms for everyone to have their own. (I know the kids would miss each other, but I would love to be reaccquainted with sleep.) I’m sure I would give some out to the fam, and then put the rest away.
5 places I have lived:
1. Hartford, OH
2. Colony Club Apts. 106A Columbus, OH
3. Colony Club Apts. 321C Columbus, OH
4. Colony Club Apts. 106B Columbus, OH
5. Firebush Lane Columbus, OH
6. McGrath Drive Dublin, OH
(I’ve gone so far…)
5 jobs I have had:
4. Floral shop
5. Dental Hygienist
(I have ALWAYS dreamed of working at Dairy Queen. I really want to know how to do the ice cream cones. They have such a cool shape with the swirl on top. I tried multiple times as a teenager and never got the job. Sigh. Then there is the blizzard machine and the huge griddle to cook burgers. Don’t get me started! It was a teenager’s dream! Who am I kidding? I would still think it was fun!)
5 things you don’t know about me:
1. I may talk the talk but really I am shy and don’t have much self-esteem.
2. I need more friends. I’m fairly lonely but want the life of having people to do fun stuff with like in the movies!
3. My whole family has the flu right now.
4. I love television TOO much.
5. I can’t scream like a girl. You know the horror movie, blood curdling scream? I’ve tried. It’s just not happening.
Guess that does it for me. Hope that was both insightful and entertaining for you! Now I guess I’m supposed to tag someone but I don’t even know who reads my blog… Somebody out there tag yourself!